Monday, September 2, 2019

IS101: First Impression



Hello all,

It was to my spontaneous pursuit to enroll in IS101 just this past Saturday, realizing it was still possible to enroll in classes for CSN. Just reading through Professor Wu's blog post about how a good handful of students were willing to put in their time and work ethic into the course content is great. Being in a class with ambitious students is what part of what makes the class as a whole encourage each other. After all, a student at rest stays at rest. A student in motion stays in motion. From what it sounds like, we're going to get the ball rolling up to the very end of this semester.

I've utilized Microsoft Word and Excel for my career, but there were some features that I wasn't aware of using so it was great to touch upon the nooks and crannies of Microsoft Word.

Professor Wu was very patient in helping me catch up on all the coursework that needed to be done. It is admirable and a great first impression to know a professor is trying his best for his students to be set up for success.

Looking forward to reading and posting more blog posts from everyone.

Cheers!

13 comments:

  1. Applying Newton's Laws to students' growth, alright! Yes, we will be working up to the very end of the semester. You have done a great job in not only catching up but pulling to the front of the class within the past 24 hours :-) Welcome to IS101-3026 and College of Southern Nevada ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pleasure to be in class with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that Professor Wu is patient and he wants all of us to succeed in life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also learned a couple things I wasn't aware of.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never had a Professor like Professor Wu. He is one of a kind and patient.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im glad Mr.Wu is patient with us and I hope he will continue to be this way for the entire semester.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Professor Wu definitely seems to be willing to work with you as long as you are showing an effort and willing to learn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo...I like it here! Pretty blog <3. I totally agree Brianna it was a great first impression and its nice to have support. Professor Wu is probably the best teacher I've had.

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of the best things of the class with Professor Wu helping us in class, after class, or by text and email.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought I Knew everything about Microsoft Word But I was very wrong. Word has way more features then I could've imagined.

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's so many things I didn't know about!

    ReplyDelete